Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7th 2014: New Area After 9 Months!

Hey Familia! 

So right now I'm writing you guys from an internet center in Puerto Plata! I just got transferred after 9 months in my first area Fantino to one of the biggest tourist places with the nicest beaches in the world. My area is called San Felipe B, in the Puerto Plata zone! Look it up on google! I live 15 minutes from the beach, so ill probably have to do a lot of service picking up trash on the beach in the mornings. Hey someones gotta do it. 

Anyways my new companion is Elder Glasgow. He is from the virgin islands and doesn't speak any spanish, but seems to be pretty cool. I will be the district leader here and responsible for six other missionaries, I will also be step-dading my companion which means that I will be he second companion on his mission. I'm really excited to start fresh in a new area and although there will be a baptism in Fantino every day for the next two weeks, I am more than satisfied with all of the work my Savior allowed me to do there. Still really Happy!!!! 

So on other news! We will all get to skype this upcoming sunday on mothers day!!!!!!!!!! Or at least my immediate family! I'm in a new area and do not know anybody yet so I don't have skype plans, But I need to everybodys schedule.
Whats the Plan Fam? 

Siempre Con Amor, 
Elder Rincon

1 comment:

  1. We are going to be at Marielys' place for Mother's Day with Abuelita and the rest of the bunch! Maybe we can all get in on the skype? :)

    Besos, Davila

    ReplyDelete