Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26th 2014: Pictures Instead of a Real Update But We'll Take What We Can Get

 This is the church in Cotui! My families homes surround the Church building.
I go there every Monday 
for district meeting!

Lunch at tia nenas house(aka wife of tio negro who is the brother of abuelito). Had lunch this past Monday with about 13 other of my Dominican cousins and aunts in cotui who looked just like my family in the states. They gave me what ever my companions stomach and mine desired
This the the house where Sonny Dejesus Rincon and Jose Antonio Rincon (aka papito) was Born. On the left is Papitos 94 year old brother and his wife. I visited them after the district meeting on Monday. He is blind and very fragile. He stood up with all of the strength in his body to take this pic and give me a big hug! We both cried as we said are ( till we meet agains).

No comments:

Post a Comment