Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wednesday February 12th 2014: Greenie Training

Hey everybody! 

I'm online for only a second because we had transfers today and we didn't any time to email today! 
But......for these next three months I will be training an Elder from Salem, Utah! His name is Elder Christiansen, he is really white, about 6'2, likes to play b'ball, act in theaters and sing. He's really cool and I'm pumped to be his trainer. I now have the responsibility to teach him spanish, how to teach the gospel and, really, how to be a true representative of Jesus Christ. It's crazy because I still feel really new but I am humbled at the confidence that my mission president and the Lord has in me to train one of their new missionaries. I have continued to love my mission here in Fantino and I know that we will have tons of sucess. I hope to be able to write a good letter next week and tell about all of the miracles we will have. I love you so much and I know that I will be able to do all things that the Lords asks me too. Now theres going to be two americans walking hot in the streets (aka fields) of Fantino! 

Siempre con Amor,
Elder Rincon

No comments:

Post a Comment