Friday, October 11, 2013

Muy Espanol!

Saludo! Como estan!
Yo quiero mucho hablar en espanol porque es empecando llegar a ser dificil hablar en ingles!
 Fantino is great! The Lord continues to bless this area of his vineyard as we work as one to strengthen his children. I have a baptism next Saturday and were preparing two families of distant cousins on the Almanzar side for baptism. (Carlos, a 30 year cousin who was a reference of the president of our branch has a baptism scheduled for this next Saturday and the family names of my cousins are (Jose-Smerline Almanzar) and (Miguelina-Juan Pablo Almanzar).
It has been crazy living so close to family and I meet a new cousin about once every three days contacting and talking to new people. It feels like I have an unlimited supply of cousins.

General Conference this past weekend was A M A Z I N G! I watched, sung every hymn, laughed, cried and took 15 pages of notes all by myself in the bishops office because I'm the only person in Fantino that watched conference in English. The spirit was so powerful and I was able to receive revelation through the Lords servants for the families I am teaching and for the less active members I am trying reactivate. My testimony was strengthened ten fold as I continue down the road of conversion. I am literally so happy in Fantino and its really hard not to smile when I'm surrounded by platano's, loud merengue-bachata music and the love of my Savior Jesus Christ.

Hope to hear from all of you soon!
I pray and think about you all daily.

Siempre Con Amor,
Elder Rincon

No comments:

Post a Comment