Monday, January 6, 2014

December 11th 2013: really short weekly letter bc i had to so many things i had to do today and i ran out of time

hey sorry everyone!!! 
i love you all sooooooo much! and i want to send pictures and send each of you the personal letters that i hand wrote but the internet, power and computers is too slow and isn't allowing me! thank you DR! But i want each of you to know how happy i am in my life! i literally cant stop smiling all day because i feel a pure love and happiness in my heart that makes me feel this obligation to share it with everyone! time for testimony! i am so thankful for my savior Jesus Christ who has blessed me with his perfect gospel and church to bring my family a pure joy that lasts for all eternity! i am privileged to have the most amazing family in the world! i am privileged to be a representative of Jesus Christ for 2 years! i am privileged to to have a powerful testimony of my Heavenly Fathers plan for me in my life and for my family! i know where my father is! i know that i can live with him again forever! i testify that the gospel of Jesus Christ and his church are true! we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!
 
dont forget i get to skype on christmas day! please send me the info i need to make this christmas the best ever! i love you all so much! thanks for all the love!
 
siempre con amor
 
elder rincon

No comments:

Post a Comment