Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15th 2014

Hey Family!

It seems like I will not be able to write you guys for real for the second week in a row. Which makes me sad because there is so much I want to tell you all but I never have any time! a little update from this week is that we have another baptism this next week on the 25th of two kids, who's names are Erica (age13) and Sammy (age 11). They are two amazing kids that have strong testimonies and a great desire to follow Jesus Christ! Unfortunately they have gone through a lot in their little lives for their mother (who is less active) left the family and their dad(less active has been fighting with alcoholism for the past couple years. the dad also really wants his kids to be baptized and stay strong in the path of God but is the worst example they have. we have been working really hard to prepare them for this sacred covenant. we just need to make sure that they will be strong enough to fight for the truth and testify to all of the light and knowledge the lord has blessed them with (aka endure to the end). also my zone had our personal meetings with President Douglas this past Thurs. and he feels that there is till a lot work to be done in Fantino. he told me after praying about it he feels that Fantino needs me right now and that after I end with my companion this February 13(when my comp. ends his mission) that he feels that I will probably train a brand new missionary for another three months. this means training a greenie how to be a proper representative of Jesus Christ. what a privilege and honor that I will be humbled to accept. also I'm really happy in the service of the lord and I pray for all of you guys on the daily. I hope this next week the lord will bless me with more time.

Thanks and love you guys soooooooooooo much! Stay strong!

Siempre con Amor,

Elder Rincon

No comments:

Post a Comment