Monday, January 6, 2014

December 4th 2013: Priviledged and Humbled

Wow! This week has been so amazing!

Family Albrincole:
This family has been golden and so special these entire two months that we have been teaching them! Every lesson, they immediately apply the gospel into their lives and fully live the commandments of God! They always attend church, activities and service projects! We have been preparing them for baptism the entire month of November! I have never felt so strong that this family was prepared to make a covenant with Heavenly Father! This past weekend was there baptism and Confirmation! Throughout Both of these amazingly spiritual experiences I felt a marvelous peace, warmth and happiness as  My heavenly Father and Earthly Father smiled down on this Family! They are now members of the Lords church and all three of the men in their family hold his holy priesthood authority. All who witnessed this miraculous step in the lives of this family was able to feel a joy and happiness that only comes from the Lords Work and Glory! This family literally lives in a tiny wooden_ metal shack and they insisted on feeding lunch and Dinner almost everyday this week! This past Sunday which was fast and testimony meeting the father Polo bore his testimony after receiving the Holy Spirit as a constant companion and being ordained as a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints! It was so powerful and touching to witness a man change his entire Life for his family and God to testify of the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his Church! The spirit overcame almost all who listened as we cried tears of Joy for this amazing family and the path they have chosen!!

I have never Felt so privileged in all of my life to have the opportunity to be used as tool in the Lords Hand in his work as he continues to transform the lives of The Families here in Fantino! The Lord has been working really hard with us as we have strived to do his will and has been blessing the Lives of every family and person that has accepted and lived his words. All things all possible in Christ who strengthens us!

I know many people have been worried about me here in DR! But I have truly never been so happy in my entire Life to be Here in DR as a representative of Jesus Christ! He has strengthened me everyday and I have his Love, my Heavenly Father love, my earthly fathers love and the Love of my family everyday! I know that the Lord needs me here in DR and that my Dad wants here more than anything else in the world! I feel his presence with me daily and although I miss him so much, I am more than satisfied with my knowledge of where he is and what he is doing! I work my hardest everyday to bring others unto this same knowledge of their heavenly Father and his plan of happiness for each one of his special children! I Know where my father is, I know what my Heavenly Father wants me to do and I am assured of his plan for me everyday I testify of him! I love you all so and I am so thankful for your support! They truly help me soo much every week!
Hope to hear from you soon (don't forget we get to skype on christmas)! Sorry no pics this week I forgot my camera! Ill make sure to send some next Wed.!

Siempre con amor 

Elder Rincon
 
PS if you are wondering what you can send me to help me out, please send me things for my companion like ties or anything with love! He doesn't have any support from his family and hasn't received a single thing from anybody in 1 year and 9 months! Anything would help him out and make his experience that much better. You could send church conference videos, church music, ties, shoes, candy or anything! Thanks again my People! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment